This Choco-munchies recipe will be your ultimate solution when your stash goes out and you’re just craving sweet calories and sticky chocolate brownies
This recipe is very fast, you will just need to push the play button and if you have all the ingredients, you get yourself 20 servings in 20 minutes prep time, watch a movie and it will be ready !
YIELDS: 20 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
What you need to get started :
FOR THE BROWNIES
1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter, melted
1 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/2 c.granulated sugar
1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. Salt
For your Topping
1 (11-oz.) bag soft caramels, unwrapped
2 c. sweetened coconut flakes
3/4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
What you need to do step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, cocoa powder, and sugar, then gradually mix in eggs and vanilla until batter is glossy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt, then slowly add to brownie batter, stirring just to combine. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with just a few crumbs, 28 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before starting caramel topping.
- Make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt caramels, then fold in coconut until coated. Pour topping over cooled brownies, spreading in an even layer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter and heat in microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle on top of brownies before serving.
We know that you are getting bored, and think that staying at home will make…
Ever stop to wonder you were ready to buy a real robot as we see…